What is Sade Sati
Sade Sati is a term derived from Indian astrology, specifically Vedic Astrology. The phrase “Sade Sati” literally translates to “seven and a half,” referring to the 7.5 years period that is of significant interest when Saturn (Shani) transits through the 12th, 1st, and 2nd houses from the natal moon (birth moon) in a person’s astrological chart. Here’s how it works:
- Saturn takes approximately 2.5 years to transit through each zodiac sign.
- The Sade Sati period begins when Saturn enters the zodiac sign immediately before the natal moon sign (12th house), continues while Saturn transits through the natal moon sign (1st house), and ends when Saturn leaves the zodiac sign immediately following the natal moon sign (2nd house).
Remember, Sade Sati is quite different from shani dasha. Sade Sati can start with any dasha. So it is very different and independent of any dasha.
Saturn is considered a strict disciplinarian and teacher in astrology. During this 7.5 years phase, it is believed to bring various challenges, transformations, and opportunities for growth, thereby leading to overall life improvements. It is often associated with hardships and trials, which are believed to result in the development of a more profound, spiritual, and disciplined self.
However, the effects of Sade Sati can vary significantly based on various factors such as the individual’s overall horoscope, the current Dasha and Bhukti (planetary periods) they are undergoing, and other transits and yogas (astrological combinations).
How Sade Sati forms in Kundli
Sade Sati forms when Saturn/ Shani during its revolution ( Transit – Gochar) comes to a house that is just previous to the house where your Moon / Chandra is placed.
In the side picture, you can see the numbering 1,2,3. This numbering shows the Previous, Natal, and Second to Natal positions of Shani on the Natal Moon respectively. This can happen to any house like here it is present in the Lagan ( where 2 is written). From Lagna, we count anticlockwise and rest at the 12th house where number 1 is written ( these numbers are indications for Shani position, not house numbers).
Why do we call it Sade Sati or 7.5 years time period
Shani is the planet that takes maximum time for a 360-degree revolution, It means Shani takes maximum time as compared to other planets’ time to complete a circle of 12 signs. Shani usually takes 30 years of 360 degrees (12 signs) for revolution.
This means Shani stays for 2.5 years of time in one house and if you see the above picture you will notice that 3 houses ( 2 adjacent and 1 same house) get impacted.
So 2.5 x 3 = 7.5 years will take to cover 3 houses which are the same houses as the above picture.
Why it is treated as dreadful or Malefic
Sade Sati means Shani period near to Moon’s position in your Kundli. Moon is the natural Karaka of
- Domestic Happiness
- Mental stability
- Happiness from Profession
- Image in your society
- Elder sister
- Emotions related to House
- Emotions related to Vehicle
- Emotion related to relationship
These are the general terms associated with the moon. Because the moon is the first karaka of mental peace whenever Shani comes to any houses described above, it creates a disturbance in the significance of the Moon.
Shani depicts :
- Deaths and Longevity
- Profession Loss
- Reputation Loss
- Unhygienic Surrounding
This shows when we have Sade Sati started, we tend to feel such kinds of indications at different levels. For Example: Sometimes you suddenly started feeling dejected or gets a sudden loss in your professional life. You may start visiting dirty or filthy places.
Is Sade Sati always Bad
No, Not at all. Sade Sati relies upon everyone’s own Kundli. If you have good combinations of the moon then Sade Sati will not impact you much in a negative way. If you are running a Dasha of the planet which has good relationship with the moon and Shani then also you will feel a good impact during your Sade Sati.
Sade Sati Remedy – Sade Sati Upay
During Sade Sati one can take the below measures to reduce the negative effects:
- One should work on his/her sleeping habit. Because Shani is routine. So please be very precise about your wake-up and sleep in time.
- You need to perform ” Shri Hanuman Chalisa” daily at the same time ( 10 mins difference is allowed). if you are a woman then you need to perform ” Kali Chalisa” during Mensuration then come back to Hanuman Chalisa for normal days.
- The Genuine needy people (beggars, handicapped) need you because Shani is handicapped, just feed them with compassion and love.
- Shani is your Karam karaka so don’t cheat anyone or lie to anyone for the sake of your benefit. if your life is for others’ benefit then Shani will bestow blessings on you because Shani is other people.
- Be very Punctual, Dedicated, and must not deviate from a path with initial hurdles because Shani is a TEST.
- Be very simple in living, No show off because Shani is reality, and show off is Rahu.
- Don’t wear any gemstones unless you are sure of your Kundli. Wearing Neelam can give you nightmares if it’s not suitable for your Kundli.
- Donate clothes and shoes to mass if possible do it on Saturday.
- Start lighting up the mustard oil lamp(earthen lamp only ) under the Peepal Tree on Tuesday and Saturday.
It is good to perform these measures during Sade Sati or Shani Dasha. These are just generalized remedies that may help you in your sade sati but we always suggest you to do specific remedies as per your horoscope. Shani means devotion and mantra recitation as it is the lord of Natural 11th house (Aquarius Sign) just opp. to 5th house of Devotion and Mantra (being 7th house to any house shows the power of that any house). So work on perfect remedies rather than just generalized remedies.
How can I use Sade Sati for earning money and fame with happiness?
Well Sade Sati, as I have explained above is the influential time of Shani. Shani is the Lord of the 10th house ( Capricorn- fame ) and 11 houses (Aquarius -Gains) can be channelized in many ways depending upon your Kundli combinations. I have many examples in my database where my client earned huge money in Sade Sati with a lot of fame. They have beautifully channelized the power and energy of Shani into fruitful order. Even you can do it. You need to get your Kundli analyzed by us and we will definitely guide you about your Shani – ”Thats the way you can make your Shani pleased ”!
If you like the above content! Then you must love to Share the below content with your loved ones’.